Wearables is just another blogshop. The concept here is rather simple, the clothes, footwear that you can purchase here are definitely wearables.


Email address is wearables.basic@gmail.com and contact number is 017-3571302


In order for all to have equal chance, I will accept a reservation period for one (1) day ONLY. Usual rules apply, please email me the item that you want to purchase and put the NAME OF ITEM on the subject line of the email and I will try to get back to you as fast as possible.


For any inquiries or if you need any further details you are most welcome to email me or leave me a message. I will try to reply to your email within 24 hours.


Prices listed here are in RM (Ringgit Malaysia), and all prices exclude postage costs.


At the moment, wearables will provide postal service and also COD. Shah Alam (email me to set the place). I am able to post most items on Wednesday. The only available bank account is Maybank for the moment.


Please click OLDER POSTS for more items!



Happy Shopping!


Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday 14 June 2011

These shoes are so limited that i only managed to grab one design each, and sizes aso are very limited
the quality is good
sizes stated below are according to Malaysian standard size (vincci measurement)


RM 40
*AVAILABLE*

              

                        size 71/2-8         size 6            size 5